Don’t we all just love to mend the entire week’s tiredness on that one weekend with Netflix and chill? Thousands of 5-star web series and movies with the best picture quality are what have made Netflix rule over everybody’s heart.
However, despite being such a massive platform, it too comes along with some drawbacks like the Netflix code UI 800 2 that can obstruct your smooth streamings.
Whether you set it on a smart tv or any other streaming device, once this error occurs, you might have to cancel your movie plans if you don’t know how to fix it!
Hence, this article will provide you with a complete guide over the error code ui 800 2 and measures to rectify it! Let’s get started.
What Does Code Ui 800 2 On Netflix Mean?
The code ui-800-2 is actually an error code that occurs on streaming applications like Netflix, which is an indication of refreshing your device or clearing the data cache stored in your Netflix account. Some common devices where you can encounter this error frequently is:
- Smart TV
- Set top box or media player.
Furthermore, you might wonder why is Netflix giving me an error code?
Well, an error this big has its obvious reasons.
Common Causes Of Code Ui 800 2 On Netflix
- Slow mobile data or improper WiFi location causing poor connectivity is one of the most happening causes.
- Built in bugs or file corruptions in the Netflix app itself can also result in many errors and glitches.
- Hardware errors in smart TVs can cause the code to occur.
- The Netflix data cache might be occupied way too much and require refreshing.
- Account settings and restrictions on Netflix by the account owner might also cause the trouble.
Thus, if you happen to be those lucky ones who haven’t got their hands over the error code, you might want to avoid the above situations to remain that way!
Now comes the time to see how you can fix this error code in minutes!
How To Troubleshoot Netflix Code Ui-800-2 Error?
If Netflix on your Roku device or smart tv or even via set top box connections keep on displaying the message “Couldn’t Connect to Netflix: Code UI-800-2” and you don’t know what to do about it, try options listed below to resolve this error number on your streaming device:
The wait to get an answer for your query of how do i fix netflix on my smart tv, is now over. Facing the Netflix error ui-800-2 on your smart TV may indicate that your device is carrying unresolved issues. Here’s what you would need to do:
- Quickly restart your smart tv.
- Unplug the main power plug of your tv to discharge it.
- After 30 seconds, plug the tv back in.
- Now, check if you have resolved the error or not.
- Sign out of Netflix and log in again.
- In the message showing the error code, there must be a ‘more info’ option on it.
- In case it’s not, head to the settings of your account.
- Now, select to reset or sign out your account.
- Once you are out, sign in back using your login id and password and the issue must have been resolved.
- Last option left for the smart tv users is to contact the netflix com nethelp, code ui 800 2 won’t go away easily without the technician being involved. Calling out TV’s manufacturer customer care could also help.
Roku is one of the most popular sources through which you can now bring Netflix content to your tv screen ad free and at amazing quality. However, there might be times when the error code becomes functional even here. So, how do you fix the netflix code ui-800-2 error on roku? Here’s how:
- Unplug the Roku and turn off the device for about 15 seconds and restart it.
- Once the roku device is turned on, leave it like that for a few minutes.
- Furthermore, open Netflix to check if the code pops up again.
- If it does, uninstall the app and install it again and perform the whole sign in procedure again. This would ought to vanish the error.
Set Top Box Or Media Player Connection
Set top boxes are very vulnerable to catch on these glitches. Here, your routine media player just needs a quick service for its fixing.
- Turn your set top box or media player on and off for 3 to 4 times.
- Afterwards, give a long press to the power button.
- After its own, flip out the cable card that goes in and after a few seconds insert it back.
- Now, tune on Netflix for a hassle-free watch!
Henceforth, this was how you fix the ui-800-2 error code like a pro on various streaming devices. However, there is one more precaution that remains common for all devices. It is focusing on network issues! So, here are the ultimate troubleshooting steps that must be tried in case of all the devices.
1. Checking Internet Connection
When there is an unstable network, applications like Netflix are bound to be stuck. Check on your internet speed and quality and if it turns out to be faulty, contact your internet service provider.
2. Reset WiFi
If the internet is fine, the problem might be with the wifi modem. Hence, turn it off for a few minutes and then set it up again for improvement.
3. Clearing Netflix Data
Clearing the data cache should be the priority here.
- Head to general settings.
- Under Application, select Manage Application and pick Netflix.
- Open the storage and choose to clear the data.
Now, you are fully equipped with all the information required to bid adieu to the netflix code ui 800 2!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you reset Netflix on Smart TV?
Here are some easy steps for resetting Netflix on your smart tv.
- Open the Netflix Application
- From the Netflix Home screen, open the menu visible on the left.
- Go to Get Help or Settings.
- Select Sign out.
If you’re on an error screen:
- Choose More Details.
- Select Sign out or Reset.
Furthermore, once you sign out, sign in again for a resetted Netflix account.
2. What is Netflix error code UI 800?
The Netflix code UI 800 is actually an error code that occurs on streaming applications like Netflix, and makes the app non functional. It is an indication that most of the issue lies at the end of Netflix and there is a need for clearing the data cache stored in your Netflix account.
3. Why am I getting a Netflix error code?
There are mainly three broad reasons that result in people getting Netflix error codes. Have a look at them:
- Poor network issues resulting in low connectivity with Netflix.
- Issue in the manufacturing of the streaming device.
- Issue in the Netflix Application and its built-in bugs.
To conclude, netflix code ui 800 2 is the error that results due to internet issues, device issues or app issues and affects your smooth streaming of movies and other shows.
For its fixing, every streaming device like smart tv, Roku, media player or set top box have their own procedure to follow. Two steps that remain common for all are to clear the extra data cache and ensure a speedy network connection. Once you fix this error code, you are good to go and enjoy your Netflix and chill night!
Also Visit: USB Mouse Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10