It might happen that accidentally you have bought a VR game from the oculus Store that is awful. You will need to find a cash back but then you will have to go through the processes that lead you to find the effective ways leading to how to refund oculus game.
But what is the Oculus Store?
The Oculus Store is always full of brimming and exciting games and apps. These help in providing engaging and virtual reality experiences. But then an unfortunate purchase may occasionally dissatisfy you.
If ever such an incident occurs, you can ask for a refund and replace the same with the correct one. Users can return an app purchased from the Oculus Store.
Thanks to the policy of the refund, it may take less time to refund the money to the user within the 7 to 10 business days. It is worth keeping. And, there is nothing to abuse the system.
And, users have to use less than 2 hours of playtime and not more than that, then only the refund policy will work and the money will be refunded within 7 to 30 business days. It can be 7 or 10 too.
Users may get the refund a little bit later but they will not be losing it anyhow. INfact, there are loads of things that will excite the users about the Oculus Store. You will have to explore the aspects with keen eyes. And the virtual reality experience will be something exceeding.
How to Refund an App on the Oculus Store
Meta Quest or the Rift Content Refund Policy (“Policy”) addresses the refunds for certain digital content purchased through Meta Quest/Rift (including devices branded Meta Quest, Meta Quest 2, Oculus Rift, and Oculus Rift S).
Meta Platforms Technologies, LLC and Meta Platforms Technologies Ireland Limited provide this Policy (“Meta,” “we,” “our”)
- Knowing how to refund quest 2 games policies can help in making the right strategies for refund.
- The refund programme described in this Policy is subject to expiration and/or termination by us at any time and for any reason.
- Refund requests will be considered under this Policy.
- Policy for users who have made eligible purchases or own eligible Gifts for up to 14 days after this Policy has been terminated or expired, unless otherwise required by applicable law
To request a refund for something you bought from the Oculus Store, use the companion Oculus app on your phone, regardless of which Oculus headset you have.
- Open the app of Oculus app
- Go to the bottom menu
- Click on Menu button
- Click on Settings
- Tap on the Purchase History
- Find what you want to refund
- Tap the three vertical dots that you see on the page
- Click on Request refund
- Follow the Guidelines
- Put the reason why you are looking for the refund
- Once done, CLICK on SUBMIT
- Press OK
What Are the Oculus Store Refund Conditions?
Before you know how to refund oculus quest games, you must know about the conditions that are prevalent on oculus store refund.
- The playtime on Oculus Quest 2 should not exceed 2 hours and it should be new enough to process things
- Refund request should be done within 14 days after you purchase the game
- Oculus Store rarely accepts the request for refund but gives gift refunds on its place- Subscriptions, content purchase in-app, apps for repurchasing and refunding easily, film tickets, bundles of new collection at discounted rates
- There are gift redemption dates that works for Oculus Quest 2 an it is faster than you can expect
- If the playtime and the refund request time exceeds, you will not be able to receive any order of refund not get the money back
Guide On : How Long To Charge Oculus Quest 2
How Long Does it Take to Get a Refund?
In the refund oculus quest 2 game, it takes between 5 to 30 days depending on the complexity of the refund process and the banking hours. And, if a debit card is used to take the refund it might take a couple of days for processing. And, the time frame stands between 7 to 10 business days.
You might be thinking, why the payment goes through immediately and the prefund takes so long to process. One business day is enough for taking through the refund process but sometimes due to certain important issues that might not be ignorable.
If the Oculus Quest 2 games team grants the refund, you will see the money to be returned to its original method of payment. This may take up to 2 weeks and more. If the decline gets the refund, you will also get to see the regain of the accessing of the app itself.
Protip#1. To request a refund on an Oculus Store purchase, you must do so within 14 days of the purchase date and have used the app for less than two hours.
Protip#2. Refunds on subscriptions, films, bundles, in-app content, or apps previously refunded and repurchased are rarely granted by the Oculus store.
frequently asked questions
Q1. How many times can you refund Oculus?
Ans1. The refund status of Oculus should be 5 refunds and it should be over 30 days. The VR app return policy is also mentioned with the Oculus Quest 2.
Q2. How long do Oculus refunds take?
Ans2. Oculus refunding can be processed within 5 to 30 days. If you aren’t aware of the processes of refunding, do check the ame and get things done correctly.
Q3. Can you sell Oculus Quest 2 games?
Ans3. yes you can sell off the Oculus Quest 2 games to anyone you know. And, Swappa is one of the easiest and the same ways to sell the Oculus Quest 2 online. You will also be paid faster without wasting any money.
Read More : How To Connect Firestick To Wifi Without Remote