Are you looking for ways to cancel peacock on Roku, this content will serve as a guide. Whether you are unable to pay for your Peacock TV subscription or you are not at all satisfied with the services provided.
Here are some simple methods to cancel peacock on Roku TV membership. If you decide to cancel your subscription, you can do so via a variety of platforms, including the Peacock TV website, the Roku device, and the Roku website.
The first method you can use is to cancel the subscription to the Roku streaming device using a Roku account. There are also different methods through which users can opt to cancel subscriptions.
This content has a step-by-step guide for those who have subscribed to the peacock TV through the Roku account. All steps should be highly described with the click on the Home button.
Methods To Cancel Peacock On Roku
Method#1. Use of Roku Device
- Take ROKU remote
- Click on the HOME button
- Highlight Peacock TV subscription in the channel grid
- Tap on the asterisk button on Roku Remote
- Click on Manage Subscription
- Click on the Cancel peacock subscription option
- Click on Subscription
- Tap on Done to complete the Process
You will get to see the message for confirmation that can tell you about the time you leave the Peacock TV.
Method#2. Use Roku website
The next method is to use the Roku website and operate it through the smartphone and also the PC whichever is easy for you.
- Open the ROKU website from mobile/PC
- Navigate to my.roku.com
- Sign up with the Roku account
- Feed the USERNAME and PASSWORD
- Click on MANAGE Subscriptions
- VIEW ACTIVE subscription
- Select PEACOCK TV Subscription
- Click OK
Method#3. Use Peacock Website
You will need to operate the Peacock website directly to cancel the subscription on the ROKU device. You will need to open a web browser of one’s choice and GO TO PeacockTV.com and know how to cancel your peacock subscription from the device.
- Go to PeacockTV.com
- Sign up for your account
- Click on Avatar in the right corner of the window
- Choose a plan for the PeacockTV subscription
- Click on the Change Plan option on the right side
- Tap on the change Plan button
- Confirm the Decision
- Click on the Switch to Free option
- Click the end of the subscription
Guide On: How To Update Apps On Samsung Smart TV?
What to do if the peacock won’t let me cancel?
When the users look into trying to cancel the membership on Peacock TV. And, peacock TV is a website. Suppose there are issues that may occur frequently.
The mistakes prevent you from canceling the subscription, which could result in no essential charges at all.
Allowing all the cookies for the Peacock TV website is a way users can try in order to correct the issues on the users’ end.
You can do this in your browser’s options and thus you can enable the cookies on third-party websites as well.
You can attempt to cancel the peacock premium after making these changes. You can always try contacting customer service to aid you with your cancellation if that doesn’t work either.
Once peacock TV always tries to request a refund, you may also receive your reason for cancellation that is accepted by Peacock TV.
If this hardly exists, you can always try reaching out to customer support that can help in proceeding with the entire process of cancellation.
The terms and conditions of the peacock TV offer subscriptions that are non-refundable.
There are people who enquire about whether can you cancel peacock premium anytime you will need to look into the procedures and find the right strategies.
All you need to do is to get a refund after you contact customer support.
Whether it is through the Roku device, the Roku website, or the Peacock TV website, that is shown in this article has shown you ways to cancel your Peacock TV subscription in a variety of ways.
You will also be aware of how to prevent mistakes that prevent you from canceling your membership and whether you will get a refund if you do.
- Open the Google Play app
- Open the Profile menu button on the top right side of the screen
- Look for the section “Payments & Subscriptions“
- Click OK
- Tap on the Subscriptions button
- Choose the “Peacock” button
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription”
- To Unsubscribe, you have to click on the Cancel Subscription button
- Press OK
Guide For: Want To Refund A Game On Oculus Quest 2
If I Cancel Peacock Will I Get a Refund?
If you decide to end your Peacock Premium subscription, there will be no reimbursements given. The Premium features will be available to you until the end of the billing cycle in which you canceled.
- You cannot refund the peacock subscription plan
- There will be no credits and refunds for any kind of prior payments made when you end up canceling the Puls plan
- As long as you remain in good standing, you will continue browsing the plan
- When the current bill ends, you will not be able to access it any further
- Change the current Peacock plan to Change Plan
- Select the checkbox and click on peacock Free
Protip: Upgrade the peacock plan to the peacock premium plan for a better subscription plan and access to 1000+ movies and TV shows.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. How do I manage my subscriptions on Roku?
Ans1. You will have to visit the Roku device home screen. Then move towards the subscribed channel using the arrow buttons on the remote. Selecting the managing subscriptions you will be able to see the current subscription.
Q2. How do I cancel my subscription?
Ans2. Manage the settings on the list and see the current subscriptions by changing the plan for PeacockTV.
Q3. How do I get Peacock premium on Roku?
Ans3. Sign up for the peacock account using the web browser. You need to head to the signup page. You will need to power up the Roku device and search peacock and choose Add channel.
Read More: See Can You Unpair Firestick Remote