Do you wish to add the new HBO Max application to your VIZIO Smart TV? There is absolutely none on the VIZIO Smart TV. Except for HBO Max, very few apps can currently be installed from your VIZIO Smartcast TV.
The good news is that you can still stream HBO Max on your VIZIO Smart TV without modifying or jailbreaking your device. Yes, you can, but before we continue, let’s briefly discuss HBO Max.
Can you get HBO max on Vizio smart TV?
- Press the Home button on the VIZIO Remote or navigate to the SmartCast Input on the television.
- Utilize the Arrow keys to navigate SmartCast Home to the App row and scroll until you see HBO Max.
- Next, press the OK button.
- Sign in to the HBO Max application.
How to get HBO max on Vizio smart TV?
1) How to Chromecast HBO Max onto Vizio TV
- If you are currently an HBO subscriber, there is no need to sign up for an HBO Max subscription.
- Download the HBO Max stream app from Google Play for Androids or the Apple Store for Android Mobiles and other compatible devices.
- The application will be instantly downloaded and installed on your device.
- After installation, open the Application Launcher and tap the HBO Max app. Enter your email address and password into the HBO Max app. If you subscribe to the HBO plan, log in to the HBO Max App with your HBO App credentials.
- After signing into your HBO Max account. Verify that your Vizio Smart TV and streaming device are linked to the same WiFi network.
- Now return to your streaming device and play your preferred HBO Max film or episode. Tap the Cast icon at the top of the media player’s interface.
- After tapping the Cast icon, a list of available Chromecast devices on your Home WiFi Network will be displayed. Select the Vizio SmartCast TV name from the list to cast your device’s screen.
- After selecting the Vizio SmartCast TV, your movie or show will appear on the Vizio Smart TV screens.
- This is how simple it is to install HBO Max to a Vizio Smart TV without the assistance of an expert or engineer.
2) How to AirPlay HBO Max onto Vizio TV
- AirPlay 2 is used to add HBO MAX to a VIZIO Smart TV.
- You can proceed now that you’ve seen how to use Google Chromecast to watch HBO Max on a VIZIO Smart TV. Check out the Vizio Smart TV AirPlay 2 functionality limited to iPhone and iPad owners.
- You can subscribe to the HBO Max App through their official website, Apple Store, TV, Digital, or Internet service providers. If you currently have an HBO subscription, there is no need to subscribe to HBO Max.
- Get the HBO Max streaming app from the Apple Store on your Apple device.
- The application will be downloaded and installed immediately on your iPhone or iPad.
- Sign in to the newly introduced HBO Max Streaming App with either your new HBO Max Login credentials or your previous HBO streaming app login credentials.
- Ensure that your Apple devices and your Vizio Smart TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Select the desired movie or TV Show and tap on it to begin streaming.
- Now, on the Movie or Show Screen, tap the AirPlay icon in the upper right corner of the display.
- A list of all AirPlay 2 supported devices will appear after tapping AirPlay. Choose your Vizia Smart TV from the drop-down menu.
- Your favorite film or television program must immediately begin streaming on your Vizio Smart TV.
- This second option is just as simple as the first, but it is exclusive to Apple devices.
3) How to Natively Stream HBO Max on Vizio TV
- Download the APK file for the HBO Max app from a reliable source.
- Place this APK file on a USB disk.
- Connect the USB drive to the Vizio Smart TV via the TV’s USB port.
- Now, on the television, use the My Files app, pick the USB flash drive, and search for the APK file in its directory.
- Install HBO Max using the provided APK file.
- The HBO Max application will be activated on the Vizio Smart TV when the installation is complete.
- If the program is not launched, navigate to the settings and select the application menu.
- Click on managed install programs, search for the HBO Max application and click on the launch application button. And now, the application will be launched successfully.
4) How to Sideload HBO Max onto Vizio TV Using a Flash Drive
- You must first download the HBO Max app from a reliable source.
- Copy the application onto a USB disk.
- Insert the USB into your Vizio TV’s port. Next, pick the USB flash device from “My Files.”
- Here is the APK file for HBO Max. Select the apk file and then click “Install.”
- Wait until the installation is finished. Launch the HBO Max application on the Vizio smart television.
Alternatives to HBO Max
Since its premiere in 2020, HBO Max has been growing in popularity. However, other options are available if you cannot get HBO Max for whatever reason.
These alternative streaming apps are naturally available on Vizio Smart TVs, so downloading them is unnecessary.
- Amazon Prime
- Disney Hotstar
frequently asked questions
1. Is HBO Max Available on Other Smart TVs?
Nevertheless, a few Samsung TVs are compatible with AirPlay 2, allowing you to download HBO Max on an Apple device and broadcast it to your television using the Share, then AirPlay button on the playback screen.
2. What is the V button on my Vizio remote?
This button launches VIZIO Internet Apps or any multimedia component, if accessible. Volume Up/Down — This button raises or lowers the volume. This button toggles the volume on and off.
3. Does my Vizio have SmartCast?
2019 and beyond: All Vizio smart TVs feature SmartCast.
Also Read : How To Fix Minecraft Windows 10 Won’T Open?